Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2017-01-29
Words:
1,455
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
2
Hits:
911

A Message Disk From Diana

Summary:

Diana send a message disk to her relatives. What's the message in it?

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

It was the second week of August in the year 1985. Juliet and her niece, Kimberly has arrived at the landing bay when Lydia walked toward them. She was carrying a disk in her right hand. She stopped near them.

"You have a message from Diana, your sister, Juliet.I already saw it. I think that you will be interested in what she has to say," said Lydia, as she gave the disk to Juliet. Then, she walked away.

"What is in that disk, Wantu? Is it good news or bad news?" asked Kimberly. Juliet doesn't blame her niece for wanting to find out.

"There is only one way to find out," answered Juliet. As a result, the two walked to one of the recording rooms. Juliet remembered what happen the last time she and Kimberly went to a recording room. At that time, they saw a video of one of Diana's failed attempt to convert Julie Parrish, her human 'twin'. Juliet found one of the shot that she could put the disk in, and put it in. A picture of an unmasked Diana appear on the screen.

"I hope that you are seeing this, Julic and Kimle," said Dina in Voeian, using their birth name. They wanted to hear what next.

"If you are, I'm at an unnamed planet working a project that will allow us to win the planet Earth. I can't tell you what it is, but you could find out if you decided to come to the planet. I has Jaka fly you there on a shuttle that heading back and forth to this planet. I would like you and Kimle to come here and watch what I'm doing. I hope that the two of you will come here. I'll be waiting for you," said Dina in Voeian. Then, her picture vanished from the screen. To be continued.