Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2016-06-12
Words:
675
Chapters:
2/2
Hits:
528

Juliet's Plan to Save The Labfarm

Summary:

Lydia learn about the steps taken by Juliet to save the labfarm

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

Lydia was heading toward the labfarm. She was told by Brenda to check it out. Lydia felt that Brenda doesn't trust Juliet to obey her order against moving the labfarm. She saw the force shield and the black roses planted by Juliet. It should be enough to protect the labfarm from the humans. She walked toward the gate and stopped near it. Juliet walked toward the gate from the inside to turn it off. The force shield disappeared when Juliet used a key card on an opening on a pillar. Lydia walked though it. Then, Juliet used the key card to put it back on.

"Do you have any news for me?" asked Juliet. Lydia knew why Juliet asked that question. she was hoping to move the labfarm to the fourth planet.

"I am afraid that I do. Brenda has refused your request to move the labfarm to the fourth planet," answered Lydia. She wished that she didn't have to give Juliet that answer.

"In other words, I have to stay here, until the humans found a way to destroy this labfarm," said Juliet. Lydia knew that there are other labfarms on this planet. Juliet's labfarm isn't the only one on this planet.

"Brenda feel that moving the labfarm is a sign that you believe that it is going to fail," defended Lydia.

"So if the humans managed to destroy this labfarm, Diana could be blamed for it," said Juliet, who wasn't happy to hear the news.

"There is nothing that you can do about it. Brenda gave her final word," said Lydia. Then, she saw the look on Juliet's eyes. She wasn't planning to give up on saving this labfarm.

"You are planning to create a second labfarm on the fourth planet, anyway," guessed Lydia. It frighten her to think that Juliet will do it.

"I do not think that the protection surrounding the labfarm will last forever. Sooner or later, the humans are going to find a way around them. When that happen, I hope that the one on the fourth planet will be running by then," said Juliet. To be continued.