Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,993
Chapters:
8/8
Kudos:
20
Hits:
1,541

Spring Break At The Great Time Resort.

Summary:

What is in the woods behind Great Time Resort that Archie and his friends must keep out of?

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

Archie Andrews and his 4 friends looked at the resort that will be their home for 1 week. It was Spring Break and they were far away from the town of Riverdale.

"This look a great place for our last spring break together," said Jughead. He was reminding his friends that they won't be together when they finish high school this coming June.

"Yes, I'm glad that our parents let us come here without supervision," said Reggie. He walked closer into the ground of the resort. Betty, Archie, Jughead, and Veronica follow him to the main building of the resort.

"Welcome to Great Time Resort. My name is Marsha and I'm here to help you when you need it," said a brown skinned female behind a desk.

"Are you here to help us in everything that we do?" asked Reggie, who came close to the desk. He leaned toward Marsha. Marsha gave him a dirty look. There is always a wise guy among the many guests of this resort.

"If you want to have sex with me, forget it. Having sex with an employee here is forbidden," warned Marsha. Reggie back away from the desk.

"Is there any place in this resort that we're not allowed to go into?" asked Archie, as he signed his name on a piece of paper.

"Don't go into the woods. There are wild animals there that don't thing twice about eating humans. Stay in the resort area and you'll be safe," answered Marsha. To be continued.