Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Tony DiNozzo, a malawere (a malamute shifter) has been infatuated with a 30 year-old Marine since he was sixteen. One night of unbridled passion between Tony and Gibbs will be the only one until two decades later, when this malamute shifter is reunited with the man who’s about to become the alpha-rex of NAFoS – the North American Federation of Shifters.

    Leroy Jethro Gibbs has given his heart only once – to a young streetkid – only to find, after 4 years, the kid has taken off without an explanation. Never again will he let anyone else get under his skin, certainly not by another teenage punk. Certainly not by a nerdy, odd-looking rich kid like Tony.

    Years later, Navy SEAL, Jonas Raven, and Diplomatic Service Security agent, Tony, meet and find comfort in each other’s arms, not knowing that, apart from being shifters, they have one other thing in common – they’re in love with the same man, a man they have not seen in twenty years. But Fate is sometimes kinder than they expect, and the three men are finally reunited when Jonas and Tony are assigned as Jethro’s protective detail in Operation Blood Moon.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    101,943
    Chapters:
    36/36
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    38
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    4,357