Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Jack/James
    Summary: In which James loses everything and finds (or is found by) Jack.
    Disclaimer: Not mine, don't sue, and all that jazz.
    Warnings: slash (clearly), underpinnings/overhangings of death (but no major character death)
    A/N: My infinite thanks to my wonderfully bloodsucking editor, Jared, and my far-less-bloodsucking one, Eliz. Without them, this would have just… not been a good story.
    For Hellborne's Sparrington ficathon. The request, from Raven Nutt, was as follows: "My suggestion for a Sparrington story would be one where Norrington sets off after the Pearl, post movie, and actually finds it out at sea. A battle ensues, in which Jack and his crew win, and take over the Dauntless. James is taken prisoner on Jack's ship, and the HMS Dauntless's crew... I'll leave that up to the writer. The actual slash of the story would take place after James's capture, and the nature of it doesn't matter (con, or non-con, that is) so long as Jack is dominant. The ending can be happy or sad." On the final polishing proofread, I just now realize that I didn't completely follow the request (lack of takeover of the Dauntless). My deepest, truest apologies, Raven, and if this is unacceptable, please let me know and I'll write a new one. Here it is though-- enjoy!
    AN2: This is special *grin*. It has an alternate ending. So you readers have a special task. Your collective mission, should you choose to accept it, is to select an ending. Your invividual mission (again shouldyouchoosetoacceptit) is to tell me which you prefer. The plot bunnies continue to gnaw on this line, so I'll likely wind up continuing it, but it'd be helpful to know which one I'm continuing!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,530
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    15
    Hits:
    1,331