Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Groves/Gillette
    Rating: R-NC17
    Summary: Gillette makes Commander. Groves congratulates.
    AN: This is for Cicero the Orator, to make up for destroying the /Dauntless/ and killing all of her crew in "Flagship." Here, Cicero. You get Grovette *and* a new ship as well. (Well, sloop.) And I promise, it's not murderous in the least.
    *The /Wolf/ was a real sloop of the time period, actually. I just... picked it up and dropped it in Port Royal. It's great to be the author sometimes.
    *Beta-thanks goes to Eliz, of course, for checking that I didn't let my madness after writing this all in one (insanely long) sitting seep into the piece.
    *I always have fun deciding on a name for Gillette. In "By Hook or By Crook" he's Matthew, in my random AU he's Gabrial, and I got rather attached to Adrien this round. ^.^ It's all the fun of naming a character, without the work of making one! (He *really* needs a settled name though.)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,568
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Hits:
    1,066