Actions

Work Header

From Hail to a King

Summary:

 

      One   man    with  the  possibility   of  having  two  lovers  and  another  man  meets  his  true  love  .

 

     Characters  include  -    The  Shield   ,  the  Corre   ,     Cesaro  ,    Sheamus  ,  Finn  Balor     ,    Baron   Corbin   and   others  . 

 

 

           Disclaimer -     I   do  not  own  or  know  anyone  from  WWE  ,  NXT  ,  ROH  ,  TNA  ,  etc    nor  am  I  making  any  profit  from  this  work  of  fiction  .    I  only  own  my  OCs  . 

 

 

 

 

* AN * I like this fic but my ideas fizzled out so , unfortunately , it's discontinued for now .

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

 

 

 

           Disclaimer -     I   do  not  own  or  know  anyone  from  WWE  ,  NXT  ,  ROH  ,  TNA  ,  etc    nor  am  I  making  any  profit  from  this  work  of  fiction  .    I  only  own  my  OCs  . 

      When   today's  wrestlers  have  other  careers    and  the  Nexus  guys (  plus  various  others  )  meet  and  mingle  with  them .   

Chapter Text

Disclaimer -     I   do  not  own  or  know  anyone  from  WWE  ,  NXT  ,  ROH  ,  TNA  ,  etc    nor  am  I  making  any  profit  from  this  work  of  fiction  .    I  only  own  my  OCs  . 

 

  Sugar Rush took hiatus from sniffing one knee of her non tattooed Wonderful Human to bark at the sound the cowbell made when a person visited the ink and piercing shop .

Bronson worked his functional arm to roll his wheelchair closer to the front entrance and beckoned to his boyfriend .

' Hey , Core ? Wendy's dropping by . '

Corey kept wiping down the recently used chair with the disinfectant cleaning towelettes .

' Bronse , keep the insulting nicknames to yourself . Baron would maul me if he heard your mocking . '

' I'd guard you from his anger . From everybody and all harmful things , for that matter . ' Bronson promised , whistling so that his helper canine would sit back by his side and after some active glass licking and sniffing , the female yellow Lab did .

' Your protecting me is exactly how we ended up being together , then sharing our little home upstairs . ' Corey smiled , recalling the early part of their relationship .

' You being a terrible poker player is what got us in bed together the first time . ' Bronson guffawed . ' I'm thankful you lost so often at strip . '

His boyfriend blew a kiss before nodding to the coppery maned man having a struggle carrying several big boxes of pizza .

' Sometimes I lost on purpose just so I could get naked in front of you , big guy . Go help B . C . ' s man , would you ? '

' Can I call him Wendall ? '

' Not polite to a guy who brought us our lunch for today . ' Corey scolded but smiled nonetheless .

Bronson sent a pleased look back and rolled to assist , mostly keeping Sugar from slurping the redhead to a dog tongue caused death while Corey rescued the tomato sauce , cheese and multiple toppings covered round flattened dough .

' Hey , y'all guys ! Hungry ? ' Heath asked merrily while petting Sugar Rush until she almost collapsed from the enjoyment of a perfectly done head scratch and belly rub combo from an expert dog person . ' I went cray with the supreme specials . '

' My stomach thanks you for the insanity . ' Bronson said politely and grinned . ' And my man agrees , although he's being a grouch . '

Corey coughed a laugh before grabbing a slice .

' Corb's next door . Should I send him the message that his bay - bay is home from work ? '

' Oooohhh , aww . Naw , naw . I want to surprise my Bear . ' Heath told Corey .

' Then jump his bones from behind . ' Bronson quipped and winked once his boyfriend made an un-amused facial expression . ' What ? I'd do it to you if I could walk . '

' So later this year ? Or next , early on ? promise ? ' Corey asked .

' How about TODAY , as smokin' as your body is . ' Bronson said and rolled close for kisses .

Once he and his lover had moved apart and switched focus from the other's lips to the parlor's big main room , they'd noted their guest had exited the premises and left the pizza .

' Baron's gonna get iiiitttt . ' Bronson sang , winking cheerfully at his extremely inked male partner .

' And give it too , more than likely . ' Corey replied , bending down to smooch his boyfriend several more times .

Heath eased as quietly as he was able inside the curiosity shop , more morbid and odd than curious , ' shh' - ed at his wagging tail , pleased to see him , rather slobbery big black Lab and began creeping quick and soft stepping past his cleaning boxes of animal bones beloved .

' I can see you , Song Bird . ' Baron said with his back turned , loving amusement in his tone of voice . ' Antique mirror , handsome . '

Heath froze in place , face reddening and his body thrilled that the weird freaky store was closed for the lunch hour and the shades were drawn .

' Awh , DAMMIT ! Really ? ! I was trying to surprise you . '

' You're not sneaky , only cute . '

' Nothing else ? '

' Mmmm , lots more . ' Baron stepped wonderfully close and greeted his boyfriend with bonus cuddling .

Heath resisted his towering boyfriend's snuggling hold for the moment and backed out of the tattooed muscular arms to gaze at the ceiling in the middle of the little shop .

' Your sideshow banner is gone , Bear ! '

' The vintage Strong Man sign ? Yeah , this huge creepy guy bought it earlier today . Twenty four dollars . '

' It was worth more than - '

' And he also traded an antique insect poison glass bottle and some gargoyle bookends for it too . '

' How creepy ? Dressed for Halloween or your regular customer creepy ? '

' Like there's a difference , man ? I can't choose what startled me more , that he was so massive he made me look almost hummingbird tiny or that weird black plastic sheep face mask he wore . '

' Normal customer . ' The redhead joked and allowed Baron to kiss and embrace him longer until their cuddling was interrupted by both of their massive ' mutts ' , his big black Lab best friend Boodah already downstairs barking with joy and Wes the Harlequin Great Dane rushing dowstairs from the apartment above as fast as a lumbering and bulky , drooling with delight giant breed dog could go .

' Want to talk more while taking these elephant sized clowns for a walk ? ' Baron reached for the coat rack near the entrance and grabbed two long leashes .

' Sure and we'll stop for lunch also . Your ink brother Corey and his dream guy ate our pizza . '

' Hey , how about here ? ' Heath asked as the two men and their massive canine buddies traveled down a bike path and towards a shiny wooden bench , wide and bird feces free plus secluded and surrounded on the three sides by a circular planting of trees .

' This is nice and peaceful , man . Smart to stay away from the duck pond too since my mutt swims like a rock . ' Baron said as he sat .

' Yeah , and mine drives the waterfowl crazy so I'd rather be far from the pond . ' the redhead commented and removed change from his pockets , handing it to his boyfriend .

The taller and darker haired , more tattooed man took the coins and seperated the pennies before returning the silver and keeping the copper .

That was part of their relationship , comfort , trust , romance and humor .

' Besides you , what's been on my mind is selling the place . Closing shop . '

' Your store ? ! That's your dream job , you shouldn't - '

' I'm not making good money . This is a beach town with mostly tourists wanting to spend time taking their children and grandkids to the beach to collect seashells , not opening their wallets to buy bone chisels and rattlesnake tail earrings . '

' You sell ocean stuff . Sea urchins and octopus tentacles in jars . ' Heath tried explaining as objection and hated sounding dumb during the vocal protest .

' It's not enough . Besides , we need a house . Us and two colossal dogs living together ? I WANT to buy you a house and I'm going to . '

' You'd be moving away from one of your best friends ! '

' We'll still be living in the same state . And anyway , Corey's already planned to move . ' Baron gave the leash he held a few tugs to move Wes back near his feet and away from the various seagull attracting trash bins spread throughout the park .

' But - this doesn't make sense . '

' He's been given a double promotion that's good for him and Bronson . Not only is he going to a bigger shop but some guys in the hard rock and metal scene like his work so he'll be making more green for his artistic talent and another paycheck to interview them for magazines and online videos . Him and his man found a nice house with a fenced yard for Sug to play in and is much more handicap accesible for Bronson's sake and safety . '

' What about ... what'll happen to us ? '

' I'll get another job , maybe something different and not be knocked down . I promise I won't let you become homeless , the dogs either . '

' Bear , don't throw away your dream job ! You're HAPPY and I don't need or want the ritzy mansion life . ' Heath complained once more , wanting to change his beloved's mind even though he knew he couldn't .

' YOU'RE my dream came true , song bird , not my career options . ' Baron stated , stood and flashed a smile at his love . ' I've got to get back to the shop now that break's over . '

' Clue me in again about your group . ' Corbin urged while both men cleared the table after finishing their evening meal .

' I've told you already , I'm not the Leader , Bear ! '

' Yeah , well , you oughta be . '

Heath relished being flustered from the admiration , praise and mild lusting after peeking through the compliments his man showered him with daily .

' Annnnnd I've also already described the guys lotsa times . '

' One more ? I enjoy hearing your voice . ' Baron said , raising his own voice over both dogs snores .

' Tarver's the quiet guy and he stays to himself a lot . I think he'd be happier in the indies and I don't know any of his friends , if he has any . '

' Introverted or mean ? '

' Maybe shy ? I'm not sure . But he doesn't act like a bully . '

' And the rest ? '

' Skip's the huge lunk - head and don't rat on me that I called him that ! '

Baron chortled and resumed loading dishes .

' The Lucky Seven gang . '

' Group , not a gang . '

' Your GROUP then , my song bird . '

' I'm NOT the Leader ! We're equals , that's what Wade said . ' Heath answered , thankful to have a dinner plate to lift up and hide his blazing profile . ' The rest - the rest are , lemme think a sec . Otunga is really intelligent and serious but not grouchy and rude . Darren is the fun party man ... '

' Isn't Justin the partying guy ? You had told me - '

' He IS , of course we all are , I guess . But mostly he's the wild child . I guess that it runs in the family . '

' It's in his bloodline ? '

' Yeah , I think so . '

' You awake , Bru ? I'm home at last ! '

Justin rearranged his hair after literally hopping into the barely room for two tiny apartment he shared with his brother of sorts , dramatically draped his body upside down to grin at the Western hat wearing and Star Trek watching other man lying drowsy and happy on the living area sofa and watching the telly .

' Miss me , Space Cowboy ? '

' No tribbles here ! I fought them and swept all out with the broom . ' Leo said and belched . He had kept hydrated with cheap bottled water and snacked most of the daylight hours upon ostrich jerky .

' You did great and with cleaning the rest of our place too . Now that I'm home and since I napped during the flight , we should go out tonight . Your choice . Anything's cool as long as I can stretch my legs and run . '

Leo slid from the couch to the floor and rummaged through his wallet as he traipsed to the balcony with attached fire escape . ' Eating ? '

' Yeah sure , of course we'll grab something . Hey , I know what to do ! The new design of the Nexus tees are selling well enough I got a pay - raise so we can splurge and get sushi . '

' And I'll pay for drinks ! '

' Don't waste what little cash you have on beverages . You owe me nothing because you're the one caring for our home when I'm gone most of the time . '

' Oh ! ' Leo perked up noticeably and flashed his hyena's grin .

' What is it ? ! What do you see down there ? ' Justin wondered , yanking the remote out from between couch cushions .

' Hello ! Hallo , skull face mans ! '

Justin found himself befuddled while he watched his brother wave and call out greetings . It was Spring in the U . S . so Leo couldn't possibly be yelling joyously at costume wearing troublemakers getting drunk and begging for candy .

He stood next to his male sibling , peered over the fenced barrier around the small rectangle of balcony and caught sight down the street of the trio Leo was eyeing and beckoning to .

Three in a row sitting outside the nightclub , their backs flat against the wall right beside the entrance door , the short haired one centered between the duo of long haired .

Uncombed ( and looked to be unwashed , Justin judged , unimpressed ) light brown stirred with golden strands crowning a rounded , excited and slightly scarred face with a mist of instability and ready to fight temper shining in the eyes .

Justin tsked , moved on to black and gold hair , more impressive to his eyes than the pudgy freak beside him but that giant beak shnozolla was off putting .

The quieter South African tried third as the charm and WAS charmed by the best looker of the tough bunch , the only guy his brother also was staring at in awe .

' My Skull Face ! ' Leo proclaimed and pointed .

' You mean those face covers ? ' Justin inquired . He had nocturnal animal vision and could somewhat make out the threesome's black masks , removed and placed in their laps or at their booted feet and printed with the design of a skeleton's lower jaw over their noses and mouths , the teeth more like fangs curving then human square shaped teeth . ' Those are lekker cool . '

His brother patted his own facial features , then pulled his own growing hair gently .

' His face looks like mine . He has hair that is the same as my own . My Skull Face ! Mine , for me ! '

' You have some similarities but he isn't your long lost twin , man . ' Justin chortled before mentally luring the stranger out of his tee and jeans and leading him into a warm water and bubble bath foam night well spent .

He shook from the daydream at the familiar sounds of his sibling's footwear clomping rapidly down the fire escape , ready to run down the block .

Justin got a hold upon his bru and struggling , pulled him backwards to their home .

' Easy now ! Don't rush off ! ' he yelped , realizing why his bru was upset . Black and yellow and the crazy face had both put out their cigarettes ( the guy with the most tats and longest hair had refused to smoke , like a good babysitter would ) the fascinating trio had wandered behind the night spot , apparently to the employee's parking lot and drove away .

' They are LEAVING ! Men , return ! ' Leo complained , stomping his feet in a pouting protest .

' They can't HEAR you , man . And it isn't polite to yell at people and order them around . '

' Manners to jump on them ? '

' Not any . ' Justin replied .

' But ... women jump on US and that is a terrific sensation . '

' They wouldn't if we aren't clean . '

' I am not a stinky man . I take showers . ' Leo contemplated while he finger combed his tresses , gazing at the locks curling on his palms and laugh lines .

' You're truly belangstel in meeting those guys , aren't you ? ' His brother wondered , looking at the traffic below and no longer able to see the huge armored car type vehicle the trio of brawlers had hopped into and drove off in .

' I want them for our nuwe vriende . ' Leo answered , a longing and lonely frown knotting his usually smiling mouth .

' Okay then . A casual meet and greet shouldn't cause a lot of pain . ' Justin shrugged without a care . ' It might be fun and awesome actually . '

' So we'll go to find the Skull Faces ? ! '

' Sure will . Let's go and do some hunting . ' Justin laughed and changed from gym shoes to leftover in ring boots , white with neon purple trim and laces .

' It's irritating as to check into work and then not get to do ANYTHING until hours later ! ' Dean groaned and slouched in the passenger seat until the driver thumped him on the side playfully .

' We go and clock in and grab a bite to eat . Besides , you know the fun and action never gets going until around midnight and beyond it . ' Roman told the play fighting duo up front while he stretched his entire body across the back seat . ' And put your seat belts on , both of you . '

' Let's visit our place . I'm dying without sushi . ' Seth pleaded behind the wheel and untangled his bleached strands from the seat belt assault .

' You're only swaying , nerd . But sushi IS a top of the list pick . We all like it - ' Roman managed before the vocal intrusion .

' The only thing I'm hungering for is smashing drunk guys heads through windows . And walls . ' Dean slumped lower and glared out his window .

' Load your belly with rice and fish , then you'll have increased energy for bashing in faces and crushing bones . ' Seth suggested .

' Yeah , we're going to and we aren't leaving you behind anymore than you'd move on without us . '

' It's us being a team . And as a bonus , the restaurant serves sake . '

' Hey , I've BEEN knowing about that ! ' The only short haired man of the three whooped giddily and finally smiled that night .