Actions

Work Header

Robin and Wondergirl get titan dirty

Summary:

Wondergirl makes herself a new costume and she wants to know what Robin the ex teenwonder thinks of it. She is very surprised when she learns what he thinks about it.

Work Text:

Wondergirl aka Donna Troy was tired of her old costume, so she made herself a new costume. It was a sleeveless bodysuit in bright red with gold stars on it. It have a deep v cut in front and a gold W belt and black leather boots.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wondergirl put on a lacey black thong panties, then her new suit and her socks and boots. She put on her silver braclets, then hooked on her hip her golden lasso. She tied her long black hair in a ponytail and tied it off with a dimond clip and diamond earrings. A gift from Robin the Teens Titans leader.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The 5' 10 " 120 lbs thr seventeen amazon looked at her 36 c 24 34 body and she told her self she looked very good. Then she went to find Robin the Teen Titans leader. She knew he would tell her the truth about her new costume. She was glad it was just him and her in the tower today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She fould him at the T table one hand full of papers and the other on his laptop. Then she walked over to were Robin sat and started to talk to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey Dick how is my favorite big brother doing today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am very busy as you can see little sister.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well i made myself a new costume what do you think of it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Looks good Donna real good, you did a great job on it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh Dick you have to look at it first before you can say a word about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes you are right about that Donna.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Robin did look up at Wondergirl he dropped all the papers in his hands on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well don't sit there with your mouth open say something. Oh Dick you are so useless here i will pick up the papers you dropped on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Wondergirl bent over her sexy ass was mere inches away from Robin's face. She found out what he really thought of her new costume and her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh Donna that's on sexy costume you have and you have a fucking fantastic ass. I want to bend you over this table and fuck your tight ass. I will make you scream like a fucking whore. Then i will fuck your hot wonder snatch and your sexy mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RICHARD JOHN GRAYSON YOU FUCKING PEVERTED ASSHOLE !!!!. THAT'S THE MOST DEGRADING THING A MAN CAN DO TO A WOMAN !!!!. I THOUGHT ROY HARPER WAS A FUCKING PERVERT BUT YOU HAVE HIM BEAT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE !!!!.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did i say that out loud Donna ????.

 

 

You sure did Dick, i can't believe you said that. Plus that you would do that to some poor girl. You need to be punished for being a very bad batboy.

 

 

What you going to do to me Donna ????.

 

 

Well i am going to sit on your lap and make you uncomfortable.

 

 

Wondergirl did just that she messed with Robin's hair and blew in his ear and messed with his tunic to make it harder for him to work.

Donna you have to stop messing with me i will never get this work done. Why don't you help me instead of messing with me.

No big brother this is your punishment for being a sick pervert to your little sister.

Wondergirl kept making Robins life a living hell and she got a surprise herself. When Robins hand slipped down to her ass and he started to rub it and squeeze it. First she was mad but then she started to love it. He sure knew how to play with her ass.

Hey big brother why is your hand playing with my ass ????.

My hand is not playing with your ass its right here on this laptop.

Not that hand you dummy the other hand the one that is squeezing my ass.

OH FUCK DONNA I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO PLAY WITH YOUR FANTASTIC ASS.

ANY MORE FUNNY BUSINESS FROM YOU AND I WILL HAVE TO KILL YOU GOT IT YOU PERVERT !!!!.

Wondergirl smiled when Robin wasn't looking. Plus she caught him several times looking at her breast. She got another surprise when Robin got a hardon and it was poking her straight in her sexy butt.

Well big brother i guess ihave to kill you now.

For what now i haven't grabbed my ass or tried to kiss you or touch your sexy tits. What did i do this time tell me ????.

Well you been looking at my breast like a total sex crazed pervert. But thee most offensive thing you have done is you have a very hard boner and its poking me in my butt.

I am a fucking dead man how you going to kill me my little sister.

Well big brother i figured the only way to kill you is by fucking you to death. This little sister of yours has the body to do it with.

Are you kidding me Donna you are going to fuck me ????.


No I am not let me give you a good look at my breast since you can't stop staring at them like the perverted sex fiend you are.

Well lest I am not a cock teasing bitch like someone I know.


Wondergirl took off the straps to her costume and her naked breast were completely exposed to the Titans leader


Fuck Donna they are so perfect I never seen a better pair in my life. Fuck they are better than Diana's tits. I could look at them all day..

Dick have you been fucking my big sister ????.

Yes I have I screwed her right on the table on the space station when I was there last.

I bet you have fucked every super bitch in the league.

I am getting there got a few more and I will have there panties for my collection.

Well today you will get thee greatest pussy you ever had in your life. Now suck my breast you fucking pervert. Damm big brother you sure are one hungry mother fucker. You are squeezing my ass so hard, easy on my nipples. You are bitting them so hard you bastard. Your batpole is so hard and so thick. I need to see it in the flesh. RIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP fFUCK ME BIG BROTHER YOU ARE BIGGER THAN TE TOWER !!!!.

You fucking bitch you could of just pulled them off. Easy don't squeeze my cock too hard you horny bitch. I need it for the next Amazon bitch I plan to fuck.

So does this lucky Amazon lady have a name. Does she know my big perverted brother is after her ass.

Her name is Hypoitta the next Amazon I am after.

You really are a fucking pervert wanting to fuck my mother. You have some giant balls for wanting to fuck my beloved mother.