Actions

Work Header

Raven gets thee Titan she has always wanted

Summary:

Raven is tired of not having a boyfriend of her own.So she makes up a plan to get a boyfriend but he has to be the most special man of all time.Raven knows the the man she wants the most in her life.

Work Text:

Raven aka Rachel Roth was in her bedroom in The Titans Tower. The sixteen year old superheroine was nude in front of her full length mirror. She looked at her 5' 10" 115 lbs and her 33b 24 32 was very nice to look at in her mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Raven told herself that Wondergirl and Starfire had much better bodys than she did.She put on her new gym clothes and she was sorry she let Beast Boy she wanted some gym clothes. He was going to die a slow and painful death when she seen him again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hot pink was not her color but all that store had was bright colors. Shr picked the first thing in her size and paid for yhem and left the store. The top barley coverd her young breast and the bottoms felt like they were painted on. Raven did have to admit the short shorts did show off her sexy long legs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Raven was very happy it was just her and the man she wanted as her boyfriend. The other titans were on the other coast for a week with the other titan members. She knew were to find him at this time of day. He would be in the gym lifting weights. When she got there she peaked thru the door window.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There he was in just a pair of green shorts he stood at 6' 2" with a 200 lbs muscular body. He had black hair with thee bluest eyes she ever saw.Plus he had one damm fine ass,she wanted to squeeze it for a long time. Robin aka Richard Grayson was thee most perfect man in her eyes.He was only twenty-two years old but he was a greek god. His body was shinning with sweat and she loved looking at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She walked into the room and said hello to The Titans leader. He was stunned to see Raven out of her costume and that she had thee most fantastic body of any female titans. She was standing a good ten feet away from him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello Richard how are you doing today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am fine if you are the real Raven.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes i am you silly boy,i figured i would stay in shape as you keep telling us too do. What do think of my new gym clothes Richard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Raven did a slow spin for Robin so he could get a good look at her young body.The weights he had over his head came crashing down at his feet. Raven ran towards him and her half top bounced up exposing her tiny tits to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Richard are you alright those weights could of killed you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am fine Raven my hands got slippery that's all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well we can't let our leader get killed over slippery hands. So be careful the next time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Raven walked away she shook her hips a little more than usual. Robin was liking this new Raven. Then she asked him to help her use some of the machines. She did some stretches as he told her and she made sure he got a good look at her ass.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok Raven put your hands here and here and push up on the bar. Very good but keep your back flat on the bench.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Richard you are touching my stomach you naughty boy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry Raven i was just trying to make sure you are doing it right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know but if you were Beast Boy and touching my stomach like that. I would have to rip your nut sack off your body.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OUCH Raven that hurt my balls just hear you say that. Oh i didn't mean to say that out loud.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's ok i know you are not a pervert like Beast Boy. Now i want to keep my legs in shape how do that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well turn over and put your legs underneath the padded rollers.Now bend up on the rollers. Very good Raven very good keep it up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Robin had a hard time thinking straight he kept looking at Raven's tight little ass. Little Robin wanted to sample Raven's hot butthole. Big Robin wanted to bite Raven's sweet asscheeks so bad. He had to leave before little Robin made himself notice by Raven.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well Raven i need to hit the shower before i smell like a beast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Too late for that you smell like Beast Boys room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAHAHAHA very funny Raven you been hanging around BB too much. Well see you later pat pat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then Robin left the room to go to the showers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can't believe he spanked my ass ????. Oh Richard you are one very beautiful man and i want you so bad. My pussy is so wet and i want to kiss every inch of your sexy body. I want you to make love to me every single day of my life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then she got a wicked thought she wonderd what the Titans leader looked naked. Raven snuck into the guys shower room and she was shocked to hear what Robin thought about her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh Raven i want to fuck your hot little mouth first. Then your hot little tits and next your furry snatch. Then i will bend you over and fuck that tight ass of yours and make you scream like the hot fucking bitch you are. Donna and Kory only wished they had your fantastic body of yours.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Raven looked into the stall and she was shocked to see Robin jerking off his giant dick. It had to be over a foot long and four inches thick and it was very hard. He was pumping it so fast his eyes was closed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She went to her knees and started to suck on his big balls. He didn't notice at first but then he did. He was shocked to see her sucking his balls and then she grabbed his cock and started to jack him off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OH FUCK RAVEN SUCK MY FUCKING BALLS YOU HOT FUCKING BITCH !!!!. SUCK MY COCK NOW YOU TIGHT ASS BITCH, OH FUCK ME YOU ARE A FANTASTIC COCK SUCKER !!!!. PLAY WITH MY BALLS AS YOU SUCK MY FUCKING COCK !!!!. THIS IS THEE GREATEST BLOWJOB OF ALL TIME !!!!. DEEPTHROAT ME YOU SEXY BITCH, I NEED MY ENTIRE COCK DOWN YOUR THROAT !!!!.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OH FUCK I AM CUMMING YOU COCK SUCKING WHORE UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH !!!!. You are fucking great and now it's my turn i want to suck your hot little tits. Let me get your half top off, you have thee most perfect set of tits i have ever seen before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OH RICHARD YOU ARE A ANIMAL SUCKING MY BREAST LIKE WILD MAN. FUCK YOU ARE BITTING MY NIPPLES SO HARD !!!!. YOU ARE SQUEEZING MY ASS SO HARD SPANK OWWW SPANK OWWW SPANK OWWW SPANK OWWW !!!!. It's so hard to hold onto your tight little manly ass. Keep sucking my breast you bastard don't you dare stop. You have my tiny pussy so wet i need you to lick me so bad !!!!.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your tits are so great and now to eat your hot snatch. Now to get these tight shorts off you. FUCK IT LOOKS LIKE THE BLACK FOREST BETWEEN YOUR LEGS !!!!, when i am done eatting you out i am going to fuck your beautiful brains out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OH RICHARD YOUR TONGUE FEELS SO GOOD ON MY PUSSY LIPS, PUT IT INSIDE MY PUSSY !!!!. DON'T YOU DARE STOP LICKING ME IT FEELS SO GREAT !!!!. I NEVER BEEN SO WET BEFORE, I AM SO CLOSE TO CUMMING RICHARD, WAIT DON'T MAKE ME CUM RICHARD DON'T MAKE ME CUM !!!!. YOU BASTARD STOP IT I CAN'T CUM, OH FUCK I HATE YOU I AM CUMMING OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK !!!!.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOU FUCKING BASTARD I HATE YOU, I TOLD YOU TO STOP LICKING ME !!!!. NOW YOU KNOW I AM A FUCKING FREAK !!!!.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Raven you are not a freak only special women can squirt like you do. I thought you were going to crush my head when you came. You are thee most beautiful woman i have ever seen. Now turn around i want to see your cute little ass you been teasing me with. That sign on your pants is right you are a MEGA HOTTIE.

 

 

 

 

 

 

What are you talking about Richard, what mega hottie sign ????.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Look at your shorts my little mega hottie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE I AM GOING TO KILL BEAST BOY WHEN I SEE HIM !!!!.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You have one fantastic ass Raven it's so very tight and so baby soft and i bet it taste very sweet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh Richard you are so naughty kissing my butt and licking it too. RICHARD JOHN GRAYSON YOU ARE SO FUCKING NASTY LICKING MY ASSHOLE YOU ARE SO PERVERTED !!!!. YOU FUCKER SLIDING YOUR FINGERS INTO MY PUSSY !!!!. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO CRAWL INSIDE MY ASSHOLE,YOU HAVE ME SO WET YOU BASTARD !!!!. OH FUCK I AM CUMMING OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK !!!!.YOU ARE A SEX FIEND, I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD EVER LICK MY TINY ASSHOLE !!!!.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh Raven you are one tasty bitch do you know that. I could lick your entire sweet body and never get tired of it's so very sweet tasting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Right now i know i am totally safe in your big strong arms. Well i see little Richard wants to play with me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah he knows a mega hottie when he feels one. I never knew you had such short hair and how lovely your eyes are. Plus you are the most gorgeous women i have ever seen. You have thee most perfect body i have ever seen. Why are you crying Raven did i say something wrong ????.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No Richard you didn't i always thought i was cute never gorgeous.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well Raven you are gorgeous and i know that for a fact.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Richard i love you with all my heart and i want you as my boyfriend. You are thee most perfect man i have ever seen. Please kiss me like i should be kissed. MMMF MMMF MMMF MMMF MMMF MMMF.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well did you enjoy that kiss mega hottie ????.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I will let you know as soon as i catch my breath. Warn a girl next time when you plan to steal a girls breath away like that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now let's go to my room so i can make fuck your beautiful brains out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lets go to my room instead my handsome leader and make love to me all night long.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Raven grabbed Robin's cock and pulled him towards her room. He was only more than happy to follow her to her room. When she walked into her he stopped in his tracks. Raven tugged on his cock to get him moving again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anything wrong Richard, don't you want to be in my room ????.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes i do Raven but this is the first time i have been inside your room. I am learning a lot about you by looking around your room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well have a good look around and then get your damm fine ass in my bed. You drive us girls wild with lust. We all want to fuck you so bad.

 

 

 

 

I am learning alot about you Raven that i didn't know before. You naughty girl rubbing your very furry snatch like a dirty slut. It's time i fuck your brains out, my sexy bitch.

 

 

 

 

RICHARD STOP RUBBING YOU DICK HEAD ON MY PUSSY LIPS ALREADY !!!!. FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME, I NEED TO HAVE MY BRAIN'S FUCKED OUT.

 

 

 

 

Fuck Raven your furry snatch is as tight as a virgins snatch.

 

 

 

 

I am a virgin Richard you are my very first lover and the first man to see me naked. Take my virginity from me oh please take it.

 

 

 

 

Your snatch is so soft and very wet Raven, it's going to take me a little bit to get into all of your horny titan snatch. My cock loves how you feel wrapped around my shaft.

 

 

Give me every thick inch of your giant shaft my wet pussy needs it. OH YES RICHARD FUCK ME FUCK ME I NEED IT SO MUCH !!!!.

 

 

Oh Raven i am going deeper into your sweet snatch. Oh yes there it is i found your tiny cherry. Now my beautiful lady because i am going to pop it right now.

 

 

YOU DID IT MY VERY HANDSOME MAN WITH THAT CUTE LITTLE ASS OF YOURS !!!!. NOW FUCK ME FAST AND HARD YOU BIG STUD !!!!. OH YEAH THAT'S IT OH YEAH OH HARDER FUCK ME FASTER !!!!. THAT DICK OF YOURS SURE KNOWS HOW TO GET ME SO WET AND HORNY !!!!. DON'T STOP FUCKING ME SLAM YOUR DICK INTO ME, I LOVE YOUR GIANT FUCKING DICK !!!!.

 

 

FUCK ME RAVEN YOU ARE DIGGING YOUR FINGERNAILS DEEP INTO MY ASS !!!!. LET GO OF MY ASS YOU SEX STARVED BITCH !!!!.

 

 

LIKE HELL I AM YOUR DAMM FINE IS ALL MINE AND I AM NOT LETTING GO OF IT !!!!. OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH KEEP RAMMING YOUR FUCKING DICK INTO MY HORNY WET PUSSY !!!!. SPANK OWWW SPANK OWWW SPANK OWWW SPANK OWWW YOU BASTARD !!!!. MY HOT PUSSY IS IN HEAVEN RIGHT, NOW KEEP FUCKING THEE HOTTEST PUSSY YOU EVER BEEN IN !!!!.

 

 

FUCK RAVEN you have your slender body wrapped around mine like a dang snake. OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOU ARE SHEARDING MY BACK WITH YOUR FINGERNAILS, STOP IT YOU FUCKING BITCH !!!!.

 

 

I AM CUMMING RICHARD OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK !!!!. You are a great lover. I will never forget this as long as i live my handsome man. Your giant dick is so addictive i will need it everyday.

Now get on your hands and knees you fucking cock loving whore. I am going to fuck you doggy style like the hot bitch you are. Now to fuck your brains out and make you scream like the cock loving whore you are.

Richard you are fucking me so fast and so hard you need to slow down. OWWWW RICHARD LET GO OF MY HAIR !!!!. SPANK OWWW SPANK OWWW SPANK OWWW SPANK OWWW SPANK OWWW !!!!. YOU ARE FUCKING ME TO FAST YOU WILL BREAK MY BED IF YOU DON'T STOP CRASH !!!!. YOU ASSHOLE MY BED IS BROKEN, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO !!!!.

UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH,cum in your hot snatch is what. I will get you a new bed no problem my sexy bitch.

I nearly lost my mind from you fucking me so hard. My pussy is so sore right now, it feels like i got fucked my a battering ram. You dirty boy sticking your finger up my asshole, but it feels strange but good. Keep sliding your finger up my asshole OH YEAH THAT FEELS SO GOOD !!!!. I NEVER FELT ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE IN MY LIFE !!!!. You should put something in my asshole all the time it is so wonderful. WHAT IS THAT NOOOOOOOO RICHARD YOU CAN'T PUT THAT IN MY ASSHOLE !!!!. RICHARD YOUR DICK WON'T FIT INSIDE OF MY ASSHOLE !!!!. OWWWWWWWW IT FUCKING HURTS LIKE HELL PULL IT OUT !!!!.

You can take my cock up that littlr ass of yours. My cock looks great up your asshole, its right were itb should be. Now to bury even more up your ass.

RICHARD STOP IT YOU FUCKING BASTARD YOU ARE RIPPING MY ASS IN TWO !!!!.