Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
263
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
2
Hits:
404

Sing Me a Love Song

Summary:

James Ellison's world is turned upside down when he meets teen singing sensation, 'Sandy.'

Work Text:

Please follow the link in Author's notes. Sorry if you're not connected to the internet and cannot access this story. Submitting to this archive is not the easiest task and I find I just don't have the patience to do so anymore.

Story excerpt:

Closing the curtains against the bright afternoon sun, James stood naked in front of his mirror, staring at the framed photograph of his girlfriend. Taking several deep breaths, he willed his body to react to the image of Megan's beauty. Looking down at his limp cock, he cursed. "Shit!"

Turning his gaze toward the record cover bearing the singer's face, he felt his heartrate accelerate and a slow fire race through his body. On its own accord, his hand took hold of his burgeoning cock and began to stroke the sensitive flesh.

"Why do you make me feel this way," he asked imploringly of the photo. "I don't understand. I like girls." His hips bucked wildly, the movement forcing his erection back and forth in the tight grip of his hand. Minutes later semen splattered the mirror just before he fell to his knees.

"Maybe," he panted. "Maybe I don't like girls."

James reached for the record jacket and stared hard at the curly haired singer. He traced a shaky finger over the teen's smiling features. "If your picture can knock me to my knees, what's gonna happen when I see you in person?"

He pressed the record jacket to his chest before leaning back against the foot of his bed. "God help me."