Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
345
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
2
Hits:
460

Proper Stance

Summary:

Missing scene where John gives Rodney shooting lessons - which leads to all sorts of fun stuff.

Work Text:

"No, Rodney," John says.

Not hiding his frustration, Rodney quips, "Again with the you're doing it wrong lecture, Major?" He turns to John and pauses, then spits out, "Well?"

"Well what, McKay?"

Keeping the gun pointed down range, Rodney pokes John in the arm, which John quickly bats away. If John was reading the situation correctly, it was a new level of flirtation that he and Rodney had suddenly ascended to.

Motioning with his shoulder, Rodney says, "How am I supposed to get the stance right if you won't show me."

Rodney turns back to the target as John visibly gulps. He slowly comes up to Rodney's back, Rodney impatiently hurrying him up with a sigh until John is fully plastered against Rodney's firm backside. The warmth pouring off the scientist is a decadent luxury, especially down here in the chilly area that Bates had turned into a shooting range.

John takes a deep breath to steady himself as he raises his hands to help Rodney get his stance correctly, and it takes John a bit by surprise when the coarse material of John's pants rub against Rodney's perfect ass, causing his cock to fill.

Rodney gets off a shot, which unintentionally pulls him closer against John's body. With a slight wiggle of his hips, Rodney asks, "How many guns do you keep on you, Major?"

"Uhh," is all John can manage. Because the only firearm that John had is currently in Rodney's hand. And while what Rodney was currently rubbing up against had a bit of a hair trigger, it was most certainly not dangerous.

Turning, Rodney puts the gun on the tray, glances down, and says, "Ooh. Uhh, sorry, Major," as a blush flushes up his neck, covering his cheeks.

"I'm not," John dares, though his voice is barely above a whisper. He takes his chance, leaning into Rodney, and kisses him desperately. And when they finally break, it's clear Rodney's in the same state as John.

"Lesson's over," John says, then grabs Rodney by the sleeve, and pulls him towards the transporter.