Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2015-04-23
Words:
479
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
1
Hits:
523

On Her Way To Her New Mission

Summary:

Angry over being separated from her family again, Diana wanted to know what her new mission is.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any characters that hasn't created.

Chapter Text

Diana was in a sour mood as the shuttle carrying her was getting her farther away from Earth and her family. It was bad enough that she was taken away from Earth, because of new orders from the 'Great Leader', but her family has to stay behind, again. It was like her previous space mission, where she has to help create an antidote for the red dust. She wasn't in charge of that mission, but she believe that the 'Great Leader' blame her for its failure. Diana looked at the pilot of the shuttle. He wasn't wearing a human face mask. She remembered that she didn't need her human face mask on that previous mission. So, she took off her human face mask, very carefully. She didn't know when or if she'll need it again.

"Were are we going?" asked Diana in the language of the Visitors. It been a while since she spoke it.

"We are heading toward your next assignment. When we get to the Spacebase Supreme, you will find where you'll be going," said the pilot in the language of the Visitors. He sounded like a male.

"Do you know where i am going?" asked Diana in the language of the Visitors.

"No, but I won't tell you if I do know. It'll be your new mission commander who will tell you where you're going," said the pilot on the language of the Visitors. To be continued.