Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
317
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,476

Ficlet: Sacrament

Summary:

This is a ficlet based the episode "Sacrament" of the show Millennium. A slash scene between Peter Watts and Bob Bletcher.

Work Text:

Bob Bletcher's nervous energy and tension didn't dissipate when he got back to his apartment. His lover had made a habit of being there when he got home. This was no exception.

Bob wasn't ready to settle down yet. He paced behind the couch his lover was seated on. He waved his arms in agitation and wished that he'd never stopped smoking. A cigarette would have been heavenly at that moment. "I need Frank to back off on this one. He's too close to the victim. I know that he wants to help his sister-in-law. I would, too. But anything he gets the DA won't be able to use."

Peter Watts just listened for a while. He knew that Bob was just venting. He waited for the right opportunity to add his view. "Bob, you know that Frank can't let this go. He's not the type to stay at home and wait. He needs to be involved."

Bob sighed. "Normally, he's the best one to help me, but on this one he's not helping me." He ran a hand through his hair, fighting the urge to start tearing what was left of it out. "This whole thing's a mess."

Peter stood up and walked around the couch to stand behind Bob. He began to rub Bob's shoulders. "Maybe I can help you relax."

Peter's hands on him felt so good and Bob readily gave in. "That sounds good to me."

Peter kissed the side of Bob's neck. "Then let's go to the bedroom and do this right."

"I don't know what I'd do without you, Peter."

Peter grinned. "Let's just hope that you never have to find out."