Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: During a nocturnal outing, Hellboy (aka "Red") meets and befriends a woman (OFC) out searching for her lost cat. Friendship turns to intimacy with some "devilishly" delightful surprises.
    Rating: Hard "R" for some language and graphic sexual situations.
    Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Romance/Hubba-hubba
    Story Status: Completed short
    Chapters: One chapter, or nine pages, or 5500 words (not sure about this one)
    Additional info: I'm a "semi-professional" writer, having sold several articles to various magazines, including "Western Horseman". I've even won a few awards (blah-blah-blah), and my first full-length romance novel is currently with an agent in New York. All that said, I still love to dabble in "the nasty stuff," and I'm not above "plagiarism for pleasure". So when I saw "Hellboy," I knew that was the man/demon for me! In creating this little yarn, I stuck VERY CLOSE to the true facts as presented in the flick (makes for more credibility and a better read, I think).

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    12,874
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    9
    Hits:
    9,489