Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    SPOILERS - FOR SEASON 1 & 2 OF SUPERNATURAL.

    Dean's car has been turned into a female golem by forces unknown, and Sammy suspects it of being the work of the yellow eyed demon that tricked them all and killed their father.

    There is some good news - if the demon actually DID create the human Impala, it means she could also be used as a weapon against him, due to a loophole in the way the animation spell works.

    In their excitement at the possibility, the boys forget to treat this new person AS a person, and they end up neglecting her, abusing her emotionally through neglect, and working magic on her without her knowledge or consent.

    Bobby comes home, finds out what they have been up to, set them straight, and Sam has to clean up the physical and emotional wreckage while Dean hides by himself to beat himself up emotionally.

    The car doesn't want to be a person anymore, but wants them to find a way to turn her back into a car.

    Now they stand to lose the only lead and the only good weapon they have found against the Yellow Eyed Demon since losing Sam Winchester's Colt revolver.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,353
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    2
    Hits:
    492