Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
267
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
3
Hits:
552

A Message From The Leader.

Summary:

Diana get a life changing letter from the Leader.

Work Text:

Diana didn't like the message that she got from the Leader. She knows that the Leader blame her for the failure of the red dust antidote. Instead of the red dust being destroyed, it became even deadlier to her people. She couldn't help that since she didn't know if it would work. That was why she wanted to test it after its creation to see if it would work. She was shocked to see the invading shock troopers bursting into flame. She was safe in her ship, when it happen. It allowed her to survive the testing. As she think about it, she wondered who could have told the Leader about it. Was it Lydia? How about Philip or Brenda? She has made many enemies among her people. So, she red the message again. it told her that she'll be transfer to another planet. She knows that she has no choice but to accept her new assignment. Her career isn't over, yet. So she walked to the landing bay. Lydia was waiting for her.

"It is a pity that that you have to leave us again. I think that Juliet and Kimberly are going to miss you," gloated Lydia,

"Gloat all you wanted. One day, I will be back where I belong," said Diana. Then, she got into the shuttle that will take her to her new assignment. The shuttle closed its doors and lifted into the sky. As the shuttle left the Los Angeles Mothership, Diana promised herself that she'll be back on Earth again, no matter how long it will take. The end, for now.