Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 4 of Earth 52, The Silver Age.
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,727
Chapters:
8/8
Comments:
14
Kudos:
30
Hits:
3,223

The Trail Of Diana Prince.

Summary:

Diana Prince has to face her 'gods' for her killing of the man who turned her into a zombie sex slave.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

Diana Prince was at the wake for her 'husband', Robert Witman. She couldn't bear to look at the body of her dead 'husband'. Kent Nelson, the blond doctor who woke her from the coma, was sitting in the seat on her right.

"I wish I or the others could have rescue you from Mindwave's mind control," said Kent Nelson, who was once the magical hero known as Doctor Fate.

"You couldn't have known what happen to me. Robert was clever enough to keep his victory over me a secret," said Diana. Kent was relieved that Diana didn't blame the Justice Society for what happen to her. Then, Doctor Donaldson, a white haired older male, got up from his seat and walked toward Diana and Kent. He stopped near them.

"Robert once told me that you were a nurse, before your mind was wiped out. I was hoping that you could become a nurse at Richmond General," said Doctor Donaldson.

"I'll give it some thought. I'm not ready to give you my answer, now," said Diana. She looked at him. She saw the wounded look in his eyes.

"I can wait until you're ready to give me your answer," said Doctor Donaldson. Then, he walked back to his seat. Kent looked at Diana as Doctor Donaldson return to his seat.

"The rest of the world may believe that Robert has died of a heart attack, but the 'gods' who gave him his powers may know the truth. They might come after you," said Kent. To be continued.