Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    A drunk Gibbs or Tony is one of my fav Tibbs tropes. This second Oldies But Goodies story gives my take on it. Gibbs' one drunken mistake (and Tony's not-that-drunk response) plunges both men into a maelstrom of irreversible consequences. Again, the story will feature classic love songs from Gibbs' era but the story title,  if you know Italian, does not translate as 'You Don't Have to Say You Love Me'. The English version, as Tony will tell Gibbs, was recorded by Dusty Springfield and made this Italian song world-famous.

    As with the first Oldies But Goodies story, this one has Tony inheriting a (very) large sum of money; both men with a secret love. And Italy's gorgeous Amalfi Coast.

    Author's Note:  You will find a Gibbs and Tony (and others) that are rather out of character. Gibbs is not the completely secure, all-knowing, almighty fearless leader we are used to so if you're sensitive to this, I recommend that you not bother to read this story than to send me PMs complaining about it.

    This will be my last NCIS fanfic. While I still plan to write more Tibbs stories, they will be part of my 'A Little Knight Music' universe from now on rather than standalones. This will give me the freedom to write the characters the way I want without upsetting any fans.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    106,249
    Chapters:
    30/30
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    28
    Kudos:
    118
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    16,858