Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
392
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
1
Hits:
533

Inside The Birthing Room

Summary:

Anna is hoping for something. It's not what she's excepted.

Notes:

I don’t own any characters that I didn’t create.

Work Text:

Anna looked at the birthing room. It's been a while since Lisa 2.0 has laid her eggs. She was disappointed to see that a hundred eggs has been laid. At that moment, Joshua walked into the room.

"What do you think, Joshua? Will they hatch?" asked Anna. Joshua looked at the eggs and has no idea if they would hatch.

'I wish I could tell you. These are the first eggs from a mating between a human male and one of our female," admitted Joshua.

"There might be more if Pamela hasn't made that offer to the human females to donate their DNA to us," complained Anna.

I have heard from the other doctors in the fleet. Many human females are donating samples of their DNA to our doctors. It might help keep the birthing project under our control if we did not put our sperms inside human females," said Joshua. She turned to look at Joshua.

"You agree with Pamela?" asked a shocked Anna. She couldn't believe what she was hearing from him.

"What she is planning make sense. Things could go wrong if we trust the human female to carry our fetus. She does not trust the humans to remain friendly toward us if things goes wrong," reported Joshua. As Anna thought about what Joshua has said, he looked at the eggs in the room. How many will survive to reach hatching? How many will hatch living being?

"Is something wrong, Joshua?" asked Anna who saw the worried look in his eyes.

"I was thinking about how many eggs will hatch into living being. These eggs are the first of their kinds. If it is successful, other royal females would want to mate with human males who have their DNA altered to be able to put their sperms inside their bodies," answered Joshua. Then, he left the room. Soon, Anna was left alone with her thoughts. It never entered her mind that other royal females might want to have the sperms of the altered human males inside their bodies. What if Pamela realized that they might want to have the sperms of altered human males inside their bodies? If she has, she would use that promise to get the other royal female to back her. She hate to think what would happen if she did. The end, for now.