Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
507
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
3
Hits:
622

Always

Summary:

Jack frees his beloved Will and, in so doing, reminds him of a lesson of utmost importance.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Always
by Pirate Turner

 

        "We're never gettin' out o' here!"

        "Hold still." Will froze immediately, his brown eyes widening as he wondered and worried over what his love had come across now. And then he felt it. Heated silk wriggled in between the ropes tightly coiled around his hands and arms. Teeth grazed his skin. Will had recognized the arousing silk immediately, and fire sparked from Jack's gentle, carefully working mouth to soar throughout Will's entire body. He bit back a moan as he felt the first bond slip away.

        Jack stepped closer. Will pressed his lips tightly closed against the laughter that bubbled up his throat and threatened to burst free from his mouth as his love's beard and mustache tickled his flesh. Then there was his tongue again. Trembling thrills shot throughout Will's body as he fought to keep standing still and not give them away. Jack's teeth softly grazed his arm as he chewed through a knot that refused to budge to his tongue's wriggling maneuvers, and the moans that Will had been barely keeping back escaped him.

        Jack smiled, his gold tooth shining in the dark shadows, at his beloved's reaction. He took his time, hoping Will would be able to keep his moans quieted down, and worked both his seduction and his ingenious plan at the same time. He slid his tongue along Will's exposed skin, slipping between the tight ropes and tasting the sweet saltiness of his man. He used his teeth and tongue with the expertise he possessed to loosen his sweetheart's bonds one by one, and by the time he was done, gently nibbling Will here and erotically licking him there, the former blacksmith was bent out of shape.

        He panted as he turned to grin back at his love, his lust, desire, need, and love burning clearly in his deep, brown eyes. Moving before Jack could stop him, not that he wanted to, Will clasped his beloved Captain's handsome, smiling face inside of his roughened hands and pressed his lips to his. The searing flames of their kiss burned their souls even more, and both Pirates heard their hearts beating as one and thundering throughout every fiber of their bodies.

        Jack forced himself to lift his mouth from Will's. "Easy, luv," he said, wishing they had time to celebrate their endless love but knowing they dared not for the guards would be coming again soon. His eyes sparkled merrily. "We'll have time fer that later," he promised, "but in the mean time, ye've got tae break me free. Just remember what ol' Jack thought ye 'bout that ugly never word."

        "Never say never?" Will swiftly undid his ropes, then leaned close, his body pressing hard into Jack's back. "I'll remember that. I should've known th' answer was always." He turned Jack to him. "Always I'll love ye, need an' want ye, an' always together we can di anythin'."

        He had just kissed him again when the door opened. They turned together and plowed into their captors.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.