Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    NOTE: This is Book 3 of my NCIS-Crossover with my Original Fic. While Book 1 (A Knight to Remember) and Book 2 (DiNozzo!) can be read as standalones, Knight Maneuvers should not.

    * * *

    As Gibbs and Tony get settled in KnightShade and adjust to life with Jax Theron and the M31 men, each man finds he is forced to confront issues he's kept hidden for years. Even as the men prepare for Operation Sirin-5 (the hunt for the 5th leader of the White Phoenix), they find themselves dealing with highly-intimate aspects of their sexuality, things they have kept from even the ones they love:

    Gibbs is forced to face his sexual fantasies involving Tony and other men; Tony is faced with his trust in Gibbs being tested beyond what he could ever have envisaged; and Jax, for the first time, talks about his abduction when he was 17, how he was put back together by Alexander T. Knight and his feelings for one silver-haired NCIS special agent.

    Knight Maneuvers takes us on an intimate journey into the minds of these men and how they weave their need and desire for each other into their committed relationship with their Significant Other.

    Timeline: Takes place immediately after Book 2, DiNozzo!, ends.

    THIS TRILOGY IS COMPLETE

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    AUTHOR WARNING: Suspension of reality is seriously recommended. This is a gay and nothing-but-gay story. They live, work and fuck together in every sense of the word. If this is too unreal for you, give this series a miss:)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    162,808
    Chapters:
    50/50
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    51
    Kudos:
    111
    Bookmarks:
    7
    Hits:
    20,851