Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
207
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
830

ACME Complaint File 1013

Summary:

Krycek has a problem with ACME.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

ACME Complaint File 1013
by Ursula

    Dear ACME Products

    Having had your products recommended by a good friend of mine, Mr. Lindsey McDonald, I am severely disappointed by your services.

    To whit:

    On September 7 of 2008, I purchased a replacement left arm from your company. I expected to have normal and usual performance of said arm.

    Instead, I find that my left arm and the hand thereof will not perform any useful tasks. My left hand will not do anything except to jerk off incessantly.

    As a result my employers have terminated me from my work. If I did not have exceptional reflexes, said termination would have resulted in permanent unemployment except as a corpse.

    This sad situation has resulted in my residence with the unwilling donor of my arm, Mr. Fox Mulder. I have not slept for two weeks as a result and I may never be able to sit normally again.

    I have retained the services of my friend, Lindsey McDonald, despite his former employment with your subsidiary, Wolfram and Hart.

    I am asking, a functioning left arm, return of the malfunctioning arm to its former owner, Mr. Fox Mulder, and ten million dollars for lost income and human suffering.

    Signed,

    Alex Krycek, Esquire

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Ursula.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.