Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
324
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
1
Hits:
480

Excitement

Summary:

“So you weren’t the least bit excited, Scully?”

Work Text:

Excitement
by Cathey Scully

Their lips met; the kiss electric.  He moaned appreciatively as she pressed against him.  His fingers tangled their way through her carefully styled hair, and he held her body reverently.  They broke apart, lips swollen, faces flushed, breathing heavily.  Suddenly he grinned.

“So you weren’t the least bit excited, Scully?”

“Well,” she caved, “I was at the end.”

He raised a disbelieving eyebrow and teased the jacket from her shoulders.  She stretched up to kiss him, but he evaded her.

“Mulderrrr,” she groaned.

“Admit it, Scully.  The launch, the danger of it, the mystery that we helped with, even the amazing results,” he trailed off and pulled her collar aside, suckling gently on her neck, “it was such a turn on.”

“Maybe for you.”

He hauled her roughly against his chest.  With a growl, she attacked the buttons on his dress shirt.  He laughed deeply, but was shut up by her lips plundering his.  He sensed what was wrong, and pulled away.

“Scully, she, I,” he stuttered.  “You have all of me.  My mind, my body, and my heart,” he whispered, touching her chin.  Scully locked gazes, her eyes shining at his admission.

“Mulder.”

“Shh, forget I said anything if you want.”

“No, no,” Scully smiled, taking his face in her hands.  She kissed him gently, much like she’d done when she’d come to him the first time they were together.  Right after their return from Icy Cape.

Swift, nimble fingers quickly divested him of his clothes.  His own rough callused, slightly awkward hands aided in the shedding of her clothing.  She stood before him, arms at her sides and he reached for her.  His hands rubbed her back gently, savoring the feel of her skin.  All too soon they’d be back to consummate professionals.  She tilted her head and pulled his lips to hers.  When the broke apart, Scully’s hands began to wander.

Her husky voice made its way into his ears, “You want excitement, Mulder?  I’ll give you excitement.”

Mulder gulped.

 

End.  Feedback, por favor!