Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
207
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
5
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
814

The Spirits Guide Us

Summary:

The sentinel is in trouble. The guide is too.

Work Text:

The Spirits Guide Us
Round Robin
part 1 .. Paula C.

The spirits were not happy. Each time they tried to force an issue between the chosen ones, the human created chaos. 'What could be done to show them the way?' They thought.

The black panther lay on his side, perched on his rock. He swished his tail to keep a breeze on his fur. The wolf lay beside him, on his back, sleeping. They were comfortable with each other, not like their human counterparts.

They slept in different beds, worked different jobs, and at this time rarely spoke to each other unless in regards to a case Jim Ellison, Sentinel, was working on. Jim had refused to tell Blair that his senses were acting up. He felt compelled to try to figure out how to do it on his own.

The spirits knew this would eventually come back on the Sentinel.

As for the Guide. He felt the distance between him and his friend. Between the university and Jim's cases, he had little time for himself. Lately he had been feeling like a beaten down man. His energy was leaving him slowly as each day passed.

 

 

Next? Anyone want to try?
Please label part 2 and don't forget your name?
Paula C.