Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 3 of Amazon Sex Ring
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
957
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
34
Hits:
3,711

2 Weeks After The Invasion

Summary:

It been 2 weeks since the invasion of Paradise Island. All the missing Amazons have been found, or have they?

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

Diana, along with the red haired Antonio, has been checking over every Amazons that has been found since the invasion, 2 weeks before. Antonio was checked over by Diana and Paula. Antonio hasn't any fetus inside her body. The other formerly missing Amazons haven't been so lucky. Many of them has gotten a fetus inside their bodies. Many of them would have became the slaves of the father of their fetus, if they haven't killed them though sex.

"How many have been discovered with fetus in their bodies?" asked Donna, who was visiting the island in the present. She was off the island, when the invasion happen.

"Many of them have fetus inside their bodies. I manage not to have one in my body, despite having sex with a male," answered Antonio.

"It might have to do with the fact that Marcus may have use a condom while having sex with you," said Diana.

"It was lucky that you, Lyta, Donna, Nubia, and Kara weren't on the island when Inventa invaded the island and send us away," said Antonio. Diana gave some thoughts to what Antonio said.

"I don't think it was luck when it happen. Someone took great care to see that it happen while those who later searched for the other Amazons were off the island. This happen before, when you were Wonder Woman," said Donna.

"When this invasion happen the first time, the other Amazons were hold prisoners on the island. The first thing I did after I escape Inventa's traps, was to free the other Amazons," remembered Diana. Then, an idea came to her mind.

"I guess that I have to make another visit to Transformation Island," said Diana. To be continued.