Actions

Work Header

Not So Old

Summary:

A long night!

Work Text:

Not So Old
by  Sandra

Punk lay staring at the ceiling, not believing this situation.  He glanced over at his partner, seemingly sleeping.  He sighed loudly and turned over, punching his pillow in frustration.  This was impossible!  Randy's deep voice reached his ears, "Will you be still?  I'm trying to get to sleep in case they start up again!"  Punk sat up and stared at the wall, "I can't believe them!  Two and a half hours!"  Randy chuckled softly, I wish I had half of their stamina!"  Punk nodded and smiled wryly, "Yeah.  You think they're finished?"  Randy shrugged, "I hope so!"  Punk snuggled down next to Randy, "You'd think at their age, they couldn't carry on like that!  I mean really, they knocked the picture on our wall down!"  Randy wrapped his arm around Punk, "Well...it looks like they're done for the night and we can finally get some sleep."

Just as Punk began to drift off, the now familiar thumping began at the wall once again.  He sighed dramatically, "Fuck no!  Not again!"  He sat up and moved to get out of bed, "I'm gonna go over there and ..."  Randy quickly sat up and grabbed his arm, No the hell you're not!"  Punk glared at him, "Come on Randy!  It's 2:00 in the morning!  We need to get some sleep!"  Randy rubbed Punk's shoulders in a soothing gesture and murmured softly, "I know, but I happen to like your head on your shoulders."  Punk smiled at his love, "You've got a point!  But next time...I'll pick our room!"  Randy frowned, "I didn't pick this room...I thought you picked it."  Punk stared at him, "When I checked in, the clerk said that you had reserved this room."  Randy shook his head, The clerk told me that you..."  They stared at each other in understanding and both realized who had done this.  Both whispered in unison, "Hunter!"  Randy laid back down with a chuckle, "That son of a bitch!  He got us!"  Punk frowned, "How did he know this would happen?"

Randy grinned, "You forget...he's known them longer than anyone!  The stories he used to tell when we were all in Evolution.  I thought he was exaggerating!"  Punk smiled, "Well, what do you think now?"  Randy sighed, "I guess the tales about Mark and Glenn were absolutely true!  We are witnesses!  When they're together...age doesn't matter!"  They grinned as they heard the loud roars of completion from the next room and cuddled together,  Randy yawned, "I guess they're not so old after all!"  Punk nodded, "You think they'll help us?"  Randy kissed him softly, "With what?"  Punk grinned evilly, "Revenge!"

The end