Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: Bad things happen when Skinner makes an unwise decision based on his hatred of Alex. Kids... uh, hey, kids? I know it looks bad, but put the pitchforks and torches away and just keep reading, okay? I mean, there are four hundred and someodd pages here. Something good has got to happen sooner or later, right?
    Rated NC-17 language, violence and m/m sexual situations
    Disclaimer: Mulder, Krycek, Scully, Skinner and Cancer Man belong to CC. All other characters belong to me. Hey, CC, wanna trade?
    Humongous thanks to Ori for having the patience to beta this thing. You've gone way above and beyond the call of duty on this one, and I couldn't be more grateful. As always, huge thanks and smoochies to Nic and Ori for much enthusiasm...even when said enthusiasm would occasionally manifest itself in the form of threats! I really enjoy them, anyway. Sue was hollering for yet another club scene, so, here ya go, Sue!
    Feedback is always most welcome! I like being stroked and petted and loved and... wait... that's Fox. Well, hell, I like it too. You can reach me at MMCUSN@aol.com

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    119,232
    Chapters:
    13/13
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    20
    Hits:
    3,960