Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2014-07-23
Words:
6,795
Chapters:
6/6
Comments:
5
Kudos:
18
Bookmarks:
5
Hits:
2,530

Shirtless Competition – Judge Danny Williams

Summary:

Danny meets a shirtless Oliver Queen, and they become friends, Steve doesn’t like this or how often Oliver takes of his shirt. The two men fighting over Danny and who gets shirtless the most often.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Title: Shirtless Competition – Judge Danny Williams

Pairing: Not sure yet

Rating: PG at the moment, but could change

Spoilers: All of Hawaii Five-0 and Smallville

Disclaimer: I don't own anything to do with Smallville or Hawaii Five-0

Summary: Danny meets a shirtless Oliver Queen, and they become friends, Steve doesn't like this or how often Oliver takes of his shirt. The two men fighting over Danny and who gets shirtless the most often.

Feedback: Yes please

N/B This is just for fun, and haven't decided on a pairing yet. It will end up with one, so when you comment let me know what you think. I like them both g. Those who watched Smallville will understand the whole shirtless thing.

Chapter One

Danny stared down at his cell or actually glared at it. He was just about to make a call when he bumped into someone.

'Oh I'm sorry.' Danny replied apologetically and looked up into a devilishly handsome face.

'That's ok; I don't think it was entirely your fault.' The blonde haired man waved his cell at Danny. 'Hi, I'm Oliver Queen.'

Danny opened and closed his mouth a couple of times before he could get it working properly.

'The billionaire, I've heard a lot about you.' The two men shook hands.

'What have you heard?' Oliver's dark eyes bore into Danny's. He hoped it wasn't a groupie.

Danny laughed. 'My daughter Gracie, she thinks you are cool. You might be doing with business with my ex-wife's new husband.'

'Ahh, Danno the detective. She talked about you a lot too.' Oliver looked around and saw that they were causing a disturbance by standing in the doorway. 'Uhh are you working now?'

'No, not at the moment, but with my job you never know.' Danny replied.

'Can I buy you lunch then?' Oliver asked as they walked away from the door.

'Are you asking me out on a date Mr Queen?' Danny immediately went red after he realised what he had said.

'If you're going to say, then I would love to Detective Williams. Rachel explained who Danno was. If you don't want it to be a date, then that is fine. You can never make enough new friends.' Oliver stopped, turned and watched him and waited for his answer.

'Well, a date sounds like a good idea.' Danny couldn't believe that he was about to go on a date with a billionaire. Just then his cell rang, as soon as Danny saw the name on the display his head dropped with disappointment. 'Williams, yeah Steve. What now? Ok, fine I'm coming in.'

'Called in huh?' Oliver replied a little sadly.

.'Yeah, but here's my card, and we can re-arrange.' Danny handed over a business card.

'Just to re-arrange or can we just talk also. Hopefully this case won't be a bad one so we can go out on that date.' Oliver asked as he took out his own card he wrote on the back of it. 'That's my personal cell; all the others are for business.'

'So I'm not for business then,' Danny grinned.

'Oh you are unquestionably not business Detective Williams, it is pleasure all the way.'

Danny blushed as he started to walk away and then turned. 'Of course you can call me to…. talk.'

Oliver stood and watched as Danny walked away from him. Slowly his eyes lowered to the well fitted pair of trousers that hugged his lower body exceptionally well. The fair haired billionaire couldn't keep the smile of his face.

'I think I might enjoy Hawaii.' He muttered to himself as he added Danny's number into the memory of his phone.

XXXXX

'Danny glad you could make it. What took you so long?' Steve asked as his partner arrived. Chin and Kono shook their heads and waited for the fireworks to start.

'Well it was supposed to be my day off, and I had just met someone, and we were about to go on a date.' Danny snapped.

'A date what's her name?' Steve wanted to know.

Danny turned and smirked at Steve. 'His name was Oliver.' With that he turned away and walked into his office leaving a shocked Steve McGarrett, Kono Kalakaua and Chin Ho Kelly behind him.

 TBC