Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
189
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
621

Faith and the Porker

Summary:

Faith vs. Mojo.  Drabble.

Work Text:

Title: "Faith and the Porker"
Author: Kat Lee
Rating: PG/K+
Summary: Faith vs. Mojo.
Disclaimer: All recognizable characters, names, codenames, places, items, fandoms, titles, and etc. are always © & TM their respective owners, not the author, and are used without permission. Any and all original characters and everything else is © & TM the author and may not be reproduced in any way without the author's express, written permission. The author makes absolutely no profit off of this work of fan fiction, and no copyright infringement is intended.

        Faith sneered at the enormous being before her. "You are a porker, aren'tcha?" she snarled at the fat, green . . . thing.

        "Come on, babe," the creature soothed, reaching his pudgy arms out for her. "I can make you a star."

        "Uh uh." Faith's continued retorts built Mojo's fury until he shot laser beams at her. She dodged them all and used the wall behind her to add to the flip's momentum that carried her over his wheelchair. She brought her stake down through Mojo's head. He screamed, writhed, and finally stilled. "The little piggy cried wee, wee, wee all the way home."

The End