Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
208
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
419

Four Happiness

Summary:

Xander can't enjoy dinner with Anya.  Drabble.

Work Text:

Title: "Four Happiness"
Author: Kat Lee
Rating: G/K
Summary: Xander can't enjoy dinner with Anya.
Disclaimer: All recognizable characters, names, codenames, places, items, fandoms, titles, and etc. are always © & TM their respective owners, not the author, and are used without permission. Any and all original characters and everything else is © & TM the author and may not be reproduced in any way without the author's express, written permission. The author makes absolutely no profit off of this work of fan fiction, and no copyright infringement is intended.

        Anya frowned at her menu. "I don't understand."

        "What?"

        "Four Happiness Pork," she said, pointing at the disturbing item on the menu. "No one ever told me there's four kinds of happiness. Can eating meat really make you happy, and what are the other kinds of happiness? Does it give you all four?"

        Groaning, Xander rubbed his temples. All he'd wanted was to just take his girlfriend out and enjoy a quiet, Chinese dinner together, but of course, Anya never let anything be quiet or simple. He groaned again. He'd almost rather be attacked by Vampires than barraged by her never-ending questions!

The End