Actions

Work Header

Star of the Day

Summary:

The day is all about Buffy.  Drabble.

Work Text:

Title: "Star of the Day"
Author: Kat Lee
Rating: PG/K+
Summary: The day is all about Buffy.
Disclaimer: All recognizable characters, names, codenames, places, items, fandoms, titles, and etc. are always © & TM their respective owners, not the author, and are used without permission. Any and all original characters and everything else is © & TM the author and may not be reproduced in any way without the author's express, written permission. The author makes absolutely no profit off of this work of fan fiction, and no copyright infringement is intended.

        "All these places to eat," Hank marveled, "and you want Chinese again?"

        "What can I say?" Buffy replied, grinning. "I'm a mushu pork kind of girl." What she wouldn't tell her father was she knew, from personal experience, that both horse and human meat were found a great deal more frequently at the fast food chains, like those she'd enjoyed when she was younger.

        Hank smiled, shrugged, and put his arm around his girl. "Whatever you want. This weekend's all about you."

        Buffy's smile warmed. This weekend was all about her, and for once, it had nothing to do with slaying.

The End