Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
368
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
688

A Twist

Summary:

Blanche gets what she wants.  Drabblish.

Work Text:

Title: "A Twist"
Author: Kat Lee
Rating: PG-13/T
Summary: Blanche gets what she wants.
Disclaimer: All recognizable characters, names, codenames, places, items, fandoms, titles, and etc. are always © & TM their respective owners, not the author, and are used without permission. Any and all original characters and everything else is © & TM the author and may not be reproduced in any way without the author's express, written permission. The author makes absolutely no profit off of this work of fan fiction, and no copyright infringement is intended.

        "I'm sorry, Blanche," Dorothy said, sighing and then taking another deep breath before continuing bravely, "but there is absolutely nothing you can say or do to change my mind. You're the one that wants us to keep going out with men. It's usually you going out, especially with the doctors!" Her gray head shook with her determination. "I am not canceling on my doctor!"

        "But, Dorothy," Blanche whined.

        Dorothy ignored her and marched back into their home to get ready. There was no chance she'd fall in love with this doctor. Her heart belonged to Blanche, but she wasn't going to miss this opportunity.

        Blanche rose, made to follow her, and then, purposefully, twisted her ankle. She screamed with the pain; Dorothy predictably rushed back to her side. She lifted her lover and laid her on a lounger. "I'll get you some ice; then, I'm getting ready."

        Blanche waited patiently while Dorothy fetched the ice, but after she'd put the pack on her foot and started to turn away, she called her again. "Dorothy," she spoke her name in her most seductive tone.

        "It's not going to work." Dorothy turned back, any way, though, and Blanche grasped her hand and pulled her down to her.

        "That's okay. Ah just want a kiss before y'all leave." She pressed her mouth to hers, then pried apart her lips with her tongue. Blanche grinned as Dorothy moaned. She deepened their kiss, knowing full well she'd gotten what she wanted. Dorothy wasn't going anywhere tonight!

The End