Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2013-06-28
Words:
1,616
Chapters:
6/6
Comments:
2
Kudos:
6
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,119

The Civilian Who Interfered With The Mission.

Summary:

Johnny Bravo fall for a female secret agent and mess up her mission to capture a mad scientist.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

Johnny Bravo, a blond male, was watching the orange haired Little Suzy playing in the playground with her 8 years old friends. He wondered how he got himself talked into being a playground monitor. He rather look for girls to have sex with. Then, he saw a red haired female wearing a tan trench coat and red shades heading for the building where Carl Chryniszzswics worked. He followed her to the back of the building. The back door opened and a short bald guy wearing glasses came out. He was carrying a portable laser gun.

"Freeze it, Luthor," said the red haired female. The short bald guy turned to look at her. It was not his first meeting with her.

"Pick on the short bald guy because he's stealing a prototype laser gun," said Luthor.

"You're going back to jail, Luthor," threaten the red haired female. Johnny was trying to figure out who this 'Luthor' is.

"Is that Luthor, as in Lex Luthor?" asked Johnny. The red haired female turned to look at Johnny. She wasn't happy to see him.

"No. That is Luthor, as in John Luthor. Lex Luthor is his cousin." explained the red haired female. John took the speech as a cue to flee the place while he still can. So that what he did. When the red haired female realized what has happen, she got angry at this blond haired jerk.

"You just have help John Luthor escape. Now, I have to go and chase him," said the red haired female. Then, she walked away from Johnny. If he was smart, he would have stay away from her, but he wasn't the smartest guy in the universe. To be continued.