Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: After A-VIII, the lovely Pat was pining for some good old Muldertorture, and asked if in my next story, I could have Alex rescuing a hurting Mulder from danger. Not sure if I hurt him enough for ya, hon, but I hope you did get some satisfaction from it. Anyway, Mulder gets himself involved in a hostage situation, and just when it looks as though things could get really ugly, Alex steps in and saves him. Atta boy, Alex. And now Mulder has gone from the frying pan and into the fire...so to speak.
    Rated NC-17 m/m sexual situations, bad words, violence, blah, blah, blah...
    Disclaimer: Mulder, Krycek, Scully, Skinner, and the Consortium belong to CC...not that he deserves them. The rest are mine.
    Props to Nic, Orithain and Sue for assorted squeaks, squeals and squidges. And of course, the occasional threat. Big hugs to the lovely Pat for helping me kick off yet another series...cause you know, that's just what I needed...
    Mmmmmm....feeedback....you can feed me at MMCUSN@aol.com

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    46,512
    Chapters:
    5/5
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    16
    Hits:
    2,321