Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
180
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
86
Hits:
3,693

Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase:A Love Story

Summary:

Okay. So,Percy and Annabeth are dating and these are their adventures.

Work Text:

 I was sitting at canoe lake,Annabeth beside me. "Yo. Seaweed Brain. Staring. AGAIN!!!"Annabeth said as she waved her hand in front of my face. "Well sorry! Cant help it!" I whispered. "Huh? Can't hear you over all of this me dunking you in water!"Annabeth shrieked as she pushed me into the water. I floated to the top without a single drop of water on me. "Dunking the sea gods son in water,not your best choice Ms.Im-the-daughter-of-the-godess-of-war-and-wisdom" I scolded playfully as I pulled her in the water. "Ahhh!"Annabeth screamed. "fine." I put an air bubble around us. "Better?" I asked. "Much." The water splashed as Clarisse la Rue and Chris Rodriguez cannon balled into the water. Annabeth and I rose to the surface. "Sorry Jackson. didn't mean to ruin the tea party," Clarisse joked. My sister Lucy walked over and screamed as soon as she saw her bff,Clarisse. "Luc arent you gonna----" I began. "Nope. Clarisse,lets go. Chris,you too." "Lucy is being such a brat!" Annabeth complained. "I'll spill her little secret that NOONE but me knows."I muttered.