Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
247
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
20
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,065

Adorable

Summary:

Short little one-shot. Eric is being Eric.

Work Text:

Adorable
calikocat
word count: 235

Disclaimer: I do not own CSI Miami or any of its characters.

XXX

"All I'm saying is that it can't be easy."

Frank snorted. "Delko, marriage never is. You'll understand once you put a ring on Calleigh's finger."

Eric paused in between photographs, the clouded eyes of their Jane Doe staring lifelessly up at him. "H and Wolfe are not married."

"They have matching rings Eric, they live together, they love each other...Ryan would gun down anyone that was a threat to Horatio...trust me, they're married in every way that counts."

"But it's Wolfe."

"And my home has never been cleaner, or my home office more organized." Horatio commented, causing both men to jump.

"H." Eric had the mind to at least look guilty. "I just..."

"We're hosting the team Christmas party this year. If you want any of Ryan's homemade cookies I suggest you drop this conversation."

"H the guy alphabetizes cereal boxes."

"And I find that...adorable."

Eric snickered. "Alright. I'll behave...besides if you're married, just means I gained another brother-in-law." He smirked and it was slightly evil.

"Do I need to leave? Or do I need an alibi?" Frank asked edging away.

Horatio held a hand up to keep Frank from bolting. "What are you thinking Eric?"

"That my sisters will be glad to have another baby brother to spoil...he really gonna have those cookies?"

"Yes he will."

"Okay."

XXX