Actions

Work Header

Marooned In This Time Era

Summary:

After the time bubble blows up and strands him in the 21st Century,Colossal Boy looks for help at a comic book convention.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was after the Time Bubble blew up into tiny bits that I got back up and noticed that I was the only member of the Legion of Super-Heroes to actually be stranded in this era of time.

That was before I had gone into this large building to see if someone was there to help me.

But as soon as I had stepped into that building and saw that everyone else were wearing these strange outfits, I thought that I had also been placed in another dimension.

That was before this one woman walked over, placed a fist on her chest and said, "Greetings to our comic book convention, Great and Noble One! I am Red Sonja, the She-Devil with a sword!"

But when she saw the confusion in my eyes, she cleared her throat and asked, "Why do I have a feeling that you don't belong here?", which gave me no choice but to tell her that my actual name is Gim Allon and my Legionaire code name is Colossal Boy.

And after I also told her about how I came to be marooned in this time era, she placed a gentle hand on my arm and said, "Don't worry, Gim. I'll help you. My name is Barbara Clarkson. And if you really want to, you're more than welcome to stay at my place."

And after I gave it some thought, I decided to accept her invitation and stayed with her ever since.

As a matter of fact, it really is a good thing that I still am living with Barbara because she truly is the most wonderful woman that I ever met in this or any other time era.

I just hope that the other Legionaires would be unable to mount a rescue mission to find me.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.