Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,032
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,175

One Death Followed By One Birth

Summary:

Penelope is about to give birth, while her 'husband', Fester Sneekley is getting ready to die from cancer.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

The widwife, a middle aged brown haired woman named Lucy Bowler, looked at her charge, a blonde haired female she known only as Penny Sneekley. She was in labor, as the life inside was trying to get out.

"Calm down and relax. You can't force it out," said Lucy. She was worried that Penny will try to rush the baby coming out.

"How can I when my future child wanted to get out?" asked Penelope, as the baby was trying to get out. It's time like this that she wished that Fester wasn't struck down by cancer. She didn't know about the cancer until Fester kneel down from the pain. It was lucky for the both of them that Lucy was able to get the both of them to the hospital. They were taken to different rooms, as Lucy stayed with Penelope.

Charles Sneekley, a brown haired male rushed into the hospital. His sister, a brown haired female named Clare came with him.

"Where is my father, Fester Sneekley?" asked Charles. The white haired doctor looked at him.

"Are you two his next of kin?" asked the white haired doctor.

"My sister and I are his only surviving relatives," answered Charles.

"I'm surprised that you don't know about his wife, Penny. She is having his baby," said the white haired doctor.

"Our father never told us that he married someone new. Our mother died from cancer over a year ago," said Clare.

"You can see him before he die. I will lead you to his room," said the white haired doctor. Soon, he led them to their father's room. When they got inside, they saw that he was lying in bed, dying from his cancer. Fester looked up at his adult children. It's time that they learn the truth. They walked closer to him.

"Before I die,, I have to say something that you need to know," started Fester. He told them of what he did to Penelope. They couldn't believe it. If what he told them is the truth, it change everything. Then, his soul left his body forever. He was now dead. To be continued.