Actions

Work Header

Going Out On A Date

Summary:

The other girls are totally surprised by Victoria's latest date for the evening.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on this one night in a house outside the city of Cleveland, Ohio that a woman named Victoria Chase walked down the stairs in an outfit that was a simulation of what Elvira, Mistress of the Dark usually wears.

"Well, Ladies? What do you think?", asked Victoria while her roommates looked at her with wide eyes and open mouths and before a sassy caretaker named Elka Ostrovsky laughed and answered, "You look ridiculous in that outfit! You know that?"

That made Victoria look at Elka with her arms crossed and said, "You're just jealous because I am going to the Ghoulardifest with a totally handsome stud tonight and the rest of you are not."

"Really? Well, I hope that he would be a whole lot better than the last one.", said Joy Scroggs just before Melanie Hope Moretti gave Joy a nudge on the arm and said, "Yeah! Right!"

But as soon as the other three ladies started laughing, the doorbell rang and Victoria opened the front door just in time to smile and say, "Oh, good. You're right on time. Please do come in. Everyone, this is my date, Brian Grammer."

And while the others were staring at the blond stud with stunned disbelief in their eyes, he cleared his throat and said, "It really is nice to meet you.", just before Victoria wrapped her arms around his arm and said, "Time for us to go to the Ghoulardifest, Brian. Good night, Girls. Don't wait up."

And after Victoria left with her date, Elka sighed and said, "Now, I really am jealous.", just before Melanie got off the sofa, picked up the phone and dialed a number.

"Hello, David? Get your butt over here and pick me up! We are going on a date tonight!", said Melanie.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.