Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Dean was Alistair's most beloved student for a reason. Fic on what Dean did in Hell and the consequences he has to deal with after he's pulled out...and the fact that his brother starts looking at him -and touching him!- in ways he shouldn't.
    My fic is divided in 3 parts. Part 1 of the story is set in Hell and there's DW/OFC -meaning it's going to be pretty dark since it's a HellFic.
    Eventually DW/SW -when DW's alive and kicking- and Evil!SW towards the end of part 2 and begining of part 3. Anyway, most of the chapters/parts of the whole fic can be read as a stand-alone.
    Sorry! I know I suck at summaries! If you want, you can suggest a better one as the story progresses!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    10,366
    Chapters:
    7/7
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    20
    Hits:
    2,606