Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
198
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
800

Obsenad #1

Summary:

Daniel is trying to find something.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Obsenad #1
by Rauhnee Ranshanka

 

"Daniel, what are you doing?" Jack slipped one hand into his lover's pocket.

"Later." Daniel absently batted him away. "I'm trying to find something."

"I can see that." Jack huffed. "What can't wait until *after* the first furlough we've had in three months?"

"That ... *woman* ... "

"Amanda." Jack smirked.

Daniel refused to look up and seethed. "She had her hands all over you."

"And I didn't respond." Jack crossed his arms. "What's with you?"

"I've seen her before, but I couldn't have." Daniel was back to typing on his laptop.

"And why not?" Jack was loosing his patience fast.

"Because that was twenty years ago and she hasn't changed, even her name."

Jack suppressed a spurt of adrenaline as he assessed the options of what he was being told. "So what are you looking for?"

"Pictures. She stood with my parents and had some photos taken. There in the museum archive somewhere." Daniel shivered, his voice a bare whisper. "Found them."

Both men stared at a thirty year old photo of the woman they had just left -- a photo that showed she had not aged a singled day in those thirty years.

"Damn."

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Rauhnee Ranshanka.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.