Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    When waiting gets to be too much, it has to happen NOW.
    Notes: I don’t know why I told myself I was on a fic writing break - because WHAM, here this comes. Thanks to Alexis in advance - lol - for the beta. Huggles, darlin. For newbies to this series, I strongly encourage you to read "Lover, Mine" - "Lover, Yours" and "Lover, More" first.
    Dedication: To Alexis, Paddy, Farrah, Margo and Calysta. You understand why. May this be just a little of what we all needed in the aftermath.
    Warnings: This story contains what some would consider a minor kink mixed in with the barest elements of D/s play. No worries, luvs. It’s mostly only under-lining subtext to their passions this go around.
    FEEDBACK: Is definitely desired. But I won’t bitch-slap anyone for refraining - lol. What? That was a joke…hehe.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,049
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    5
    Hits:
    1,071