Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
218
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
548

United

Summary:

Tara and Willow finally get to talk

Work Text:

Title United
Author Wereleopard58
Rating PG
Word Count: 199
Prompt 043: Halloween
Characters: Tara, Willow
Pairing (if any) Tara/Willow

Disclaimer: I do not own Buffy

"Tara, I'm sorry that I couldn't save you." Willow whispered into the dark night.

"It wasn't your fault, Willow. I never blamed you and if you need my forgiveness then you have it."

Willow turned around quickly stumbling on the ground, in front of her were a pair of feet, legs, a body, slender arms and then a face that would always haunt her. In good and bad ways. The memories of their time together always made her smile, well the good times and the bad was losing the love of her life.

"About Kennedy I …." The young witch stuttered.

"You're happy that is all I ever wanted. I wouldn't want you to be alone." Tara smiled sweetly.

"I'll always love you Tara, there is, and never will be anyone like you." Willow called out as the figure began to disappear and the tears fell from her eyes like a rainstorm.

In a way she couldn't believe that she had managed to say some of the things that had been bothering her to Tara, but it was Halloween, day of the dead. Rumour had it you could talk to the departed on this day, obviously, it was true.

The End