Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Stuart receives a gift from his Mr. Tyler.
    Warnings: B&D
    Additional Genres: POV, AU, Challenge
    Notes: I can't believe it's been almost a year since I wrote the story "Lover, Mine" and issued the challenge to have others take it from there. A couple folks were duly inspired to do so. Thanks so much for your wonderful efforts. Thanks also for Margo's enthusiastic and persistent requests for my own sequel. Well here it is, folks. Hope it was worth the wait. This is a total AU fic set during QAF 2, after the events of my own story "Lover, Mine." And to make matters more scrumptious, it deals with a slightly more intense level of sexuality - for gays and straights. I'm talking D/s play. Yes, I gave into my baser instincts (yet again) and made Stuart submissive to Vince's dominant. Now that said, I did feel it was necessary to point out that it's all relatively light in my story. I don't touch on the darker aspects of such things, leaving that to more experienced writers. This is dedicated to - in my estimation, the queen of all BDSM slash fiction - Xanthe. Feedback is more than welcomed - after taking this turn, it's commanded!!!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,360
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    4
    Hits:
    891