Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-11-10
Words:
4,739
Chapters:
4/4
Comments:
6
Kudos:
43
Bookmarks:
12
Hits:
4,045

The Secret Life of a Special Agent

Summary:

continuation of Life is Good. should read that first to get references. What happens when something goes wrong for Tony what choices does he have to make? and what confrontations come out of those decisions? is his secret almost out? Slash and implied Mpreg. if you dont like that then dont read. Review

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Secret Life of a Special Agent

A/N: So this is my second NCIS/Bones crossover fanfic. This is the second to my Life is good story. It doesn’t begin in the beginning it’s just a continuation one. I am still working on a prequel for Life is good. I’m just having writers block for that one. Constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. This story is AU and may not follow much from the story just so you know. But anyway on to the story, I hope you enjoy!

 

Disclaimer: I wish I did but sadly I do not own these amazing characters. But if I did I would have them come together in the show, have Tony and Booth together with kids and everything else my way.

 

Sitting behind a desk all day doing cold cases was not Tony’s idea of fun. Not that he wanted anyone to die or anything, he just hated not having a case.

 

All he could think about was his husband at work and his three kids at day care. His kids had grown up so quickly it was crazy. Jason and Jasper were already in their not-so-terrible-twos. They were good kids and always behaved but you had to always keep an eye on them. They were so mischievous and got into everything. His youngest, a bright little boy, Travis Bradley had just turned one year old. Trav had just started going to day care when before he would stay with his Uncle Steve and Aunt Jenna, who were long time friends with Tony.

 

No one at NCIS, or the FBI for that matter, knew he had a husband or kids. It isn’t like he didn’t want people to know or was ashamed of them of them he just liked to have his private life. It wasn’t that hard to keep people away from certain topic. Tony just talked about his heterosexual love life that was nonexistent but no one ever questioned it.

 

 Everyone thought he was a womanizing frat boy and he never tried to convince them they were wrong. He believed it was safer for his family by keeping his work life and personal life separately.

 

The ringing of Tony’s phone brought everyone out of their concentration on their work.

 

“Hello, Very Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo speaking. How may I help you?” he said as nicely as he could causing Ziva and McGee to roll their eyes and Gibbs to continue with his work.

 

The smile dropped off of Tony’s face only to be replaced with a frown. “How?... No if he’s busy don’t bother him… Yea I’m sure… Okay see you soon.”

 

Looking over at Gibbs Tony got up and was packing his things. He then grabbed his gun to put it in the holster and put his badge in his pocket. “Boss, I need to leave now.”

 

“What do you need to leave for?” Gibbs practically growled.

 

“Family emergency,” Tony said.

 

“I thought you didn’t have any family?” Ziva said with conviction.

 

“Yea didn’t you say you didn’t have any?” McGee added.

 

“Yes teams do not keep secrets from each other,” Ziva expressed.

 

“Right like you two don’t keep secrets. Like you shared about Rivkin and McGee like you shared about your sister possibly being a murder suspect! Yea real team sharing there.” Tony practically yelled and turned back to Gibbs, “Well can I go?”

 

“Who in your family do you have to see?” Gibbs asked.

 

Tony sighed, “Does it matter who? Shouldn’t it only matter that it’s a family emergency?”

 

“I think he is lying if he does not want to tell you who the “emergency” is about.” Ziva said with the usual air of arrogance she always had when she thought she was right. McGee nodded in agreement.

 

“You know what, fine I’m leaving I don’t care. I need to be somewhere right now and I don’t have to put up with this unprofessional and harassing treatment.” With that Tony stormed to the elevator and disappeared.

 

“What was wrong with him? Can he not take it?” Ziva asked even though she knew the answer but just didn’t care.

 

Everything in the squad went back to normal. Gibbs didn’t like how his team was treating Tony or how Tony had a secret. He couldn’t get the family emergency out of his head. He would stop by Tony’s later maybe he’ll get to the bottom of it. No he will get to the bottom of it.