Actions

Work Header

She Went Hunting On Her Own

Summary:

While they look around the house for Krystal,Jerry and the others fear for her safety.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on a clear Thursday morning when a legendary hog hunter named Jerry Campbell had looked around the house for his missing daughter Krystal just before his son Robert and a family friend named Lea Penick walked up to him.

"Well? Did you find her?", asked Jerry before both Robert and Lea shook their heads and he had asked his father, "Do you think she went hunting on her own?"

That made Jerry let out a sigh and say, "Sure looks like it. The jeep is not here and neither are the dogs."

But after a concerned Lea asked, "Where should we go to look for her?", the trio had suddenly heard the sound of a car horn.

That made them turn around and see a happy Krystal pull up in the jeep with the dogs in the back and four feral hogs on the front bumper.

"That was one mighty fine hunt this morning! What do you think, Dad? Do you like my little surprise?", asked Krystal with her hand on the hogs and her teeth showing.

But that had only resulted in having Jerry look at his daughter and yell, "DANG IT, KRYSTAL! WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HOW DESTRUCTIVE THOSE BEASTS ARE?!"

"I really am sorry, Dad. I just wanted to make you proud of me.", said a saddened Krystal just before Jerry took one more look at the hogs and said, "I really am, Darling. But I still feel like I should paddle your behind for a stupid stunt like this!"

That was when Robert had walked up to his father and sister and asked, "Do you want me to hold her down for you, Dad?", only to have Jerry look at Robert and answer, "No! Just help with the hogs!"

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.