Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: Angel is trapped in limbo and only Spike and Wes can rescue him. This Chapter- Wes is called in on the case and ends up going to retrieve Spike. They have some interesting conversation?
    Rating: NC-17 eventually
    DISTRIBUTION: Various lists and Wierd Romance RP- BtVS/Ats RP http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WierdRomance . And our website,
    http://www.geocities.com/sireandchilde/home.html . Anyplace else is fine, just let us know where it is going.
    Spoilers: Season 6 BtVS/ Season 3 Ats.
    Warnings: Slash content (duh).
    Disclaimer: All hail the almighty Joss and ME. We claim no ownership over the wonderful characters and universe he and the other writers and the actors created. We?re just having a little fun with it.
    Feedback: We *love* feedback, good or bad.
    This is a big one, folks, but it's all done. We'll be putting out a chapter a day. It starts fluffy and then goes dark...but we hope you'll enjoy it.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    194,412
    Chapters:
    24/24
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    26
    Hits:
    8,298