Actions

Work Header

A Vampire's Desire

Summary:

They know a Vampire's desire can be deadly, but that won't happen for them.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

A Vampire's Desire
by Pirate Turner

 

        Her teeth'd grazed her skin; the taste was so sweet that it still lingers in Jubilee's hot mouth every time she sees her. Se dreams of it every day and awakens every night to sweat-soaked sheets and X's beautiful image filling her mind. She knows she should stay away from her, but she can't. She's pulled to her like a moth to a flame, and she's the flame, waiting to burn her and destroy them both when they least expect it.

        X knows better. She's been warned to keep Jubilee at a safe distance. Those warnings, coming from her father, who was once like a father to Jubilee, and her best friend anger her. Both men love Jubilee; yet, they fear her now after her transformation. They have warned X many times of how deadly a Vampire's desire can be, but yet X still has no intention of turning her away.

        Vampire, mutant, or human, she accepts and trusts Jubilee for the woman she is. She's heard, too, tales of love, and she's beginning to wonder if that is what brings the burning sensation to her body every time she sees Jubilee and the eagerness that fills her every evening as the sun sets. She knows the rise of the moon will bring Jubilee again, and X anticipates it every time. She turns to meet her again now, and they smile at one another, each looking forward to the adventures the night and exploring these forbidden feelings further will bring.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.