Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 5 of Powerpuff Teens
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
886
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
67
Hits:
5,105

Sisters At The Townville Mall

Summary:

Blossom meet with her sisters to decide on their future plans.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

It was a hot August day outside. Blossom was waiting inside at the Townville Mall. She was supposed to meet her two sisters there. Blossom has taken to wearing a disguise to keep people from pestering her. There was a ring on her cell phone. She pick it up.

"Who is calling me at this time? I'm supposed to meet my sisters at this time," reminded Blossom.

"That was me. I was trying to reach you since you're wearing a disguise," explained Bubbles. Buttercup was also with her.

"What new name are the two of you are going under, now?" asked Blossom, as she hang up her cell phone and put in back in her pocketbook.

"I've been going under the name of Betty Keane, since I moved in with Ms. Keane. I've been helping her run the Pokey Oaks Kindergarten, when I'm not with the girl basketball team or hanging with my girl crush," answered Buttercup.

"What about you, Bubbles?" asked Blossom. She wanted to know because Bubbles also lost her powers when she has sex with Boomer, months ago. To be continued.