Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
209
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
582

Into Hell Itself

Summary:

She'd follow her into Hell itself.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Into Hell Itself
by Pirate Turner

 

        "Ack, Dani," Rahne cried, blinking up at her through swollen eyes, "I can nae believe ye did tha'! Ye should nae ha'! Ye could've been killed, goin' up against tha' gang all by yuir wee self!"

        Dani gazed down into her beloved's beautiful face. Softly, she touched her. She had watched over her for hours and yet not dared to touch her lest she somehow hurt her until now when she had finally at last awakened, for which Danielle silently thanked the Spirits. "I'd do it again, Rahne. I -- "

        Rahne whimpered, and Dani dropped her hand. "Ye should nae talk like tha'."

        Danielle stifled the sigh that rose within her. "I'm sorry, Rahne. I'm not asking you for anything that you can't give me." Or, rather, wouldn't because her strict, Christian upbringing had lead her to believe that any love between two girls was impossible and a wicked sin. "But I also will not shy away from the truth. You are my best friend, Rahne Sinclair, and for you, I will always walk into the fire." She would walk into Hell itself, too, Dani swore, if that was what it took to love Rahne, and never regret a moment of it!

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.